Sunday, January 5, 2014

What's It Going to Be?


So, after my Wi-Fi finished throwing a fit for the past 48 hours I was finally able to log back on and check the status of my first blog entry.  207 views!!!  I was beyond excited to see those numbers.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read my first entry!  That being said, I hope you continue to read from time to time as I write more posts.  Before that happens, there are a few things about me, and this blog, that I want to mention.

1)   I love creative writing.  I would rather have my words flow, and my sentence structure sound like the real me, than to obsess over minor grammatical details.  And also, I’m terrible with commas.  So bear with me.  I may forget a comma; I might misuse a semicolon, or use fragments.  Let’s just roll with it. :)
2)   I love fashion and clothing, so this may turn into a mini fashion blog.  Who knows!  We will see how this goes and what I feel like posting on a day-to-day, week-to-week basis! 
3)   I’m addicted to pinning inspirational quotes on Pinterest, so those may pop up on here as well.
4)   A lot of what I will be posting will be my opinions, my thoughts, and my feelings about various topics.  That being said, I definitely do not expect everyone to agree with me.  How boring would that be if we all thought and felt the same way?!  So, if we happen to disagree, let’s just agree to respect each other’s viewpoints and be thankful that God made each of us unique!
5)   Feel free to comment and send me your thoughts!  I may not reply to all of them but I will definitely take the time to read them!

Once again, thank you so much for reading my blog!  I hope you continue to enjoy my posts.  Have a fabulous Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment